Phil Kessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
The best winger in the game. Despite his shortcomings defensively, he is dynamite offensively. Was the best player in the olymlics. Whatvdo you think phil kessel top 5 player and future hall of famer ( especially if he leads the leafs to the cup

JS91

May 14, 2014
The best winger in the game? I sure hope you mean the best player of all time. Calling him only the best winger in the game is just understatement. Nobody can ignore his accomplishments in the olymlics too.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
The best winger to never win an art trophy, hart, lester b pearson, rocket, selke, lady bing or score 40 goals, score 100 points or win a Stanley cup or get into the hof.

Yes I agree.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
I don't think he is of material to lean on when things are on stake. He's a typical roundrobin-guy in international tournies and regularseason-guy in NHL. He is too much a player benefitting of loose defence where his oneman escapades gets space. Against tight defense he has no answers. Only Leafs fans thinks he is the messiah.

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
The best winger in the game. NO Despite his shortcomings defensively, he is dynamite offensively. Was the best player in the olymlics. NO Whatvdo you think phil kessel top 5 player NO and future hall of famer NO ( especially if he leads the leafs to the cup NO

I don't think so.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Im pretty sure Phil Kessel is the only winger in the history game that can score a Hat Trick with 2 shots on net. He is just that damn good...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I don't think he is of material to lean on when things are on stake. He's a typical roundrobin-guy in international tournies and regularseason-guy in NHL. He is too much a player benefitting of loose defence where his oneman escapades gets space. Against tight defense he has no answers. Only Leafs fans thinks he is the messiah.

21 pts in 22 playoff games. Greater PPG than his regular season PPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad