Phil Kessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
Kessel has said he wanted to go to college with friends. Stoa, Frazee and Mueller are all going to the gophers. Plus his cousin i think has said he wants to see Kessel in a gopher uniform and i hear the two are close friends as well as family. I though the other school was Michagen. With WI and the real U of M as the leaders.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
MN_Gopher said:
Kessel has said he wanted to go to college with friends. Stoa, Frazee and Mueller are all going to the gophers. Plus his cousin i think has said he wants to see Kessel in a gopher uniform and i hear the two are close friends as well as family. I though the other school was Michagen. With WI and the real U of M as the leaders.
Imagine Johnson, Stoa, Frazee, Mueller, Kessel, and others at Minnesota? Wow.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Minnesota is going to be one hell of a dynasty even without Kessel.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Jacobv2 said:
Minnesota is going to be one hell of a dynasty even without Kessel.
Agreed. Especially considering they could have Potulny and Irmen for two more years, as well as Chucko, Hagemo and Goligoski for three more years.

Reilly311

the schools were (as of July):

Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Boston U

in no perticular order.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Fedz said:
Agreed. Especially considering they could have Potulny and Irmen for two more years, as well as Chucko, Hagemo and Goligoski for three more years.
Scary thing is that R.J. Anderson is supposed to be cut from the same mold as Goligoski. Talk about an unreal powerplay tandem.

Gags1288

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
A couple of Flyers prospects on that squad in Anderson and Potulny. Can anyone tell me what they think Potulny's NHL upside is and who they would compare him to? I know he's having a great year offensively, what does he need to work on to get to the next level?

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
nomorekids said:
Isn't Johnson verbally committed to Michigan?

I'm sure he means '88 Erik Johnson, not '87 Jack Johnson (no relation).

HockeyMan9

Jul 1, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I think he'd be better off as a buckeye at Ohio State, besides anyone who's made the mistake of watching or reading anything from ESPN in the last three months knows that we have a bad habbit of paying our star athletes...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hope he goes to Wisconsin. Minnesota and Michigan look to have an unreal Freshman class next year, but Blake and Kessel would be fun to watch, and I do get to see just about every Minnesota game on my dish.

SpaceGhost79

Mar 8, 2002
montreal said:
I hope he goes to Wisconsin. Minnesota and Michigan look to have an unreal Freshman class next year, but Blake and Kessel would be fun to watch, and I do get to see just about every Minnesota game on my dish.

I'd prefer to see him wearing Maize n' Blue on a line with Hensick and Tambellini :handclap: Imagine Red putting out a power play unit of Hensick, Tamby, Andrew Cogliano, Kessel, and Jack Johnson manning the point :yo:

UWSaint

Dec 28, 2004
Wisconsin
FYI--Local (Wisconsin) radio is reporting this morning that Kessel has narrowed down his choice to either Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad