Phil Kessel = WOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetLi

Apr 19, 2004
Sweden
If the Caps can get both Crosby and Kessel they should build a fine line with Ovechkin!

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
JetLi said:
If the Caps can get both Crosby and Kessel they should build a fine line with Ovechkin!
The town of washington and the Caps management don't deserve Ovechkin, let alone any more good prospects. Don't take this comment personally, but I had to say this.

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
JetLi said:
You and your sister could build a fine line with any one of those three!

While the chances exist, due to the lottery, it is highy unlikely the same team will end up with the first overall for three years straight.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Wow, the guy scored 3 goals and all of a sudden he's the #1 overall pick...

If he gets a bad tourney next year, what will you people say?

Kessel is gonna be a good one but Frolik and Joensuu have a lot of talent too. Comparing him to Crosby and Ovechkin right now is premature, IMO.

leafaholix*

markov` said:

Kessel is gonna be a good one but Frolik and Joensuu have a lot of talent too. Comparing him to Crosby and Ovechkin right now is premature, IMO.
Michael Frolik is a much better player than Kessel.

Consider that he's also a year younger... the guy's a stud.

easton122

May 14, 2003
USA
Visit site
em1ss said:
I think I read something about Fritsche having a touch of the flu. Does anyone know for sure if that is what kept Borer out for the two losses?

ESPN said Borer was suffering with the flu and Fritsche had it too but he was able to play.

em1ss

Dec 27, 2004
PA, USA
easton122 said:
ESPN said Borer was suffering with the flu and Fritsche had it too but he was able to play.
Thanks, I think Borer having the flu hurt the USA really bad.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
markov` said:

I do think Frolik is a better prospect, but Joensuu hasn't shown much of anything.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
nomorekids said:
True, and Robbie Earl and Alex Steen are better, too.

I second that.

Let's not forget Dmitri Vorobiev who's a much better prospect than any other defenceman in the 2004 draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->