Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
slayer_south_park_style_by_mrangrydog-dagiv0j.png

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
Improvement until christmas or be gone.

I hope thats Botts line of thinking. I would kick him out right now.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
Housley is worse than Satan because at least Satan is responsible for giving us Slayer.
Stats as a Sabre indicate Housley gave us more.

Satan Playoffs
35 PTS in 51 games
Housley Playoffs
27 PTS in 37 games.

Satan Regular Season
456 PTS in 578 games. rate = 0.79
Housley Regular Season
558 PTS in 608 games. rate = 0.92

Reactions: jc17 and sabremike

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Understandable. I would agree in every other hiring of the past 10 years. I just think Chris Taylor is going to be a very good NHL coach. My opinion, could be right or wrong. I've just liked everything he's done and said.

I haven’t seen enough out of him yet to feel comfortable to fix what ails this main roster team. This is only his 2nd Head Coaching season at any level. Just like the prospects, develop him well. Let him get the experience. Sheldon Keefe(my favorite Head Coaching prospect) has been in Toronto Marlies for much longer than he should be. But they are being patient with him.

Edit: Darn Auto Correct changing people into Irish

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The media wouldn't ask, and he wouldn't tell, but can anyone tell me what our attack plan was last night? We didn't forecheck at all (EXCEPT if you were the 4th line, specifically Zemgus Girgensons). Our d were so indecisive with the puck (except Dahlin) that I'm not sure if they're just bad, or if the forwards were incorrectly positioned.

When we do break into the O-zone, once again, for the 32414334th season, NO NET FRONT PRESENCE. Go watch the supposed-to-be-bad Habs vs. Toronto. Outmatched, they forechecked like a motherf***er, and got bodies to the net. Boston forechecked the shit out of us, and got bodies to the net. It's what the good teams do, and have always done. What's our plan?

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
It’s obvious Lindy Ruff was the best coach this organization has had since he was replaced. I’d take him back in a heartbeat.
I miss Lindy for many reasons but he would get a lot more out of this roster and has experience and success with fast, high tempo teams.

Reactions: sabremike

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Was interesting to listen to spit chics yesterday and Hartnell talk about Torts coming in and basically ridding the Blue Jackets of their losing culture/history.

Deleted member 27798

For everyone on the “Tails” bandwagon, what exactly did he accomplish in Rochester last season to make you believe he is ready to be an NHL HC?

Captain Holt

Fun? I was never fun! You take that back
Jul 10, 2013
Buffalo
The idiot neutered his best and only real scoring line by playing them against Bergeron and Marchand all night long.

Not to mention setting Marchand loose against Eichel and Skinner.

This is remedial coaching... you have last change, you don't put your best players against their best defenders.

Phil is an idiot and should be gone immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad