Confirmed with Link: [PHI/LA] Vincent Lecavalier & Luke Schenn for Jordan Weal & 3rd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Seems like Vinny is doing great for you guys. I'm happy he gets to end his career on a higher note than what he was going through in Philly.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
Seems like Vinny is doing great for you guys. I'm happy he gets to end his career on a higher note than what he was going through in Philly.

Los Angeles vs. Tampa Bay -- Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Lecavalier scores in Double OT to clinch the win and skates around Amalie Arena with the trophy over his head.

:)

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Guys I'm drunk but I just ran into schenn and vinny in Malibu the nicest guys. Talked to them for about 10 minutes. They said everyone else went on vacation or back home but they stayed since they don't know how long they will each be here. Vinnie said he loves it here and schenn said he was shocked he got recognized.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Guys I'm drunk but I just ran into schenn and vinny in Malibu the nicest guys. Talked to them for about 10 minutes. They said everyone else went on vacation or back home but they stayed since they don't know how long they will each be here. Vinnie said he loves it here and schenn said he was shocked he got recognized.

Cool experience. (Classic intro. :laugh: ) Great to hear the guys were willing to shoot the breeze for 10 minutes with a Kings fan.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005

ROFL...classic :laugh:

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
That's so awesome, I love getting drunk. Where did you drink? What did you drink?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

Please don't tell me you were drinking Malibu in Malibu :sarcasm:

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Please don't tell me you were drinking Malibu in Malibu :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat!

scryan

May 1, 2013
Yep, the same guy who starred in Boat Trip a few years later!
large_3xE5Qhyc85g6qf6Cc79hjR9PA9P.jpg

It seems like your critizing but I don't understand. I have not seen it, but Its not like Horatio Sanz will do just anything.
Cuba was in Coming To America...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->