Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] Ivan Provorov re-signs with the Flyers (6 years, $6.75M AAV)

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Not particularly bad, just not good enough.

“He ain’t that good of a defender”, he said.

I'm going to stand by the comment that I made. You don't put players that "ain't that good of a defender" out there to play a lot of defensive minutes.

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Well checking your posting history, I understand where this is coming from.

Yeah you know watching approximately 80 games a year of a team makes it pretty easy to understand/see what you have in players vs. what you don't. The thing that makes me scratch my head is when you have a ton of posters who paper watch or maybe catch 5 games a year commenting based on said paper or the small sample size of games that they have watched.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Yeah you know watching approximately 80 games a year of a team makes it pretty easy to understand/see what you have in players vs. what you don't. The thing that makes me scratch my head is when you have a ton of posters who paper watch or maybe catch 5 games a year commenting based on said paper or the small sample size of games that they have watched.
I am sure about that but lets not fool ourselves. You are hardly critical about anything that screams Flyers.

So this is a mix of somebody who watch a lot of Flyers games and a fan.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
I am sure about that but lets not fool ourselves. You are hardly critical about anything that screams Flyers.

So this is a mix of somebody who watch a lot of Flyers games and a fan.

Top part is not true. Bottom part is spot on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad