Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] Flyers sign Chris Stewart (1 year, $753,757)

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Hard to remember that at one point he was one of the up and coming top young power forwards in the league. I'm actually still amazed he's still in the NHL for how bad his game fell off almost over night after getting traded to the blues and then ultimately buffalo

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hard to remember that at one point he was one of the up and coming top young power forwards in the league. I'm actually still amazed he's still in the NHL for how bad his game fell off almost over night after getting traded to the blues and then ultimately buffalo

he was the blues best offensive player by far in the lockout shortened year (his best season)

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Is it me or does it seem like every year some team is signing Chris Stewart in hopes he bounces back or hits his potential.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
he was the blues best offensive player by far in the lockout shortened year (his best season)
A lot of players had career years in a sub 50 game season. He never put together a solid full season in St Louis or anywhere after that

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Wait, why?

*Sees Chuck Fletcher is the Flyers GM*

Nevermind, carry on.

I'm surprised no one's posted the "I cant quit you" or Wolverine staring at a photo meme. As this is the 3rd time he's brought Stewart in.

I guess Cluck won the coin flip with Vigneault on which guy they signed between Stewart and Glass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad