Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. [Pt. 3, March 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
In Murray's defense, it's the first of the three years he was given at least a few players who gave the team a fighting chance. But they're not there yet, they're still putting Zack Stortini on the PP1.

I made the trip up last night and did the doubleheader, and it is true that it was like watching paint dry until the last 5 minutes of the game. The Phantoms didn't really have any really great chances, and seeing so much of Stortini was like watching a giant black hole float on the ice, like a video game, if you lose the puck to the black hole, you lose a life. It helped that the Phantoms were wearing black.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
In Murray's defense, it's the first of the three years he was given at least a few players who gave the team a fighting chance. But they're not there yet, they're still putting Zack Stortini on the PP1.

I made the trip up last night and did the doubleheader, and it is true that it was like watching paint dry until the last 5 minutes of the game. The Phantoms didn't really have any really great chances, and seeing so much of Stortini was like watching a giant black hole float on the ice, like a video game, if you lose the puck to the black hole, you lose a life. It helped that the Phantoms were wearing black.

does Murray put the 4th line out after media/radio timeouts?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I'm fine with leaving him over there if that's what the Flyers feel is best. He's getting playing time unlike Hagg was.

Yeh, I think he will be 2nd line next season and possibly PP1. 2/6 of the top 6 from this year at a minimum are gone.

I mean, he had the best PPG and GPG on Brynas of anyone not on the 1st line, had the most goals of anyone not on the 1st line and was the only forward not on the 1st line to be a + player.

Over 0.5 PPG next season is what I would like to see from him. That would be great in that league at his age.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Calgary Hitmen ‏@WHLHitmen 2m2 minutes ago

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAL! #WHLHitmen break through! Travis Sanheim wires a Connor Rankin feed past Langhamer! 1-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad