Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. [Pt. 3, March 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I may want Terry Murray fired more than I want Berube fired. The Phantoms are almost unwatchable. Once the new smell wears off that building people will stop coming. Its like watching paint dry.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I may want Terry Murray fired more than I want Berube fired. The Phantoms are almost unwatchable. Once the new smell wears off that building people will stop coming. Its like watching paint dry.

It's pretty awful, I've hardly been watching because of how boring the game is. Some of the top offensive players on the team are stuck with absolute black holes.

Of course as I say this they tie it up at 2.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California

I was thinking about that too. The whole organization needs a coaching change from the bottom up. Get rid of everyone and start new.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I have been on the fire Murray wagon for I dont know how long. He really is a horrible team and this is his 3rd squad with many different players.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Glad to finally see Martel in action. He's very fast and has good positioning and follows the play well. Unfortunately, he played on the 4th maybe 3rd line, with Stortini and didn't get to do much. Murray was just getting him acclimated to the league first before promoting him though, it's how Bardreau had to play his first couple games too.

Flyers2819

Nov 12, 2013
Springfield VA
whats the best package to get on HS? i got the 6 month subsription but it ran out on the 20th of last month so it wasnt long enough for the season. This was my first year with it and i really enjoyed it (especially the chat capabilities) but i want to know other deals with it.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I am moving out of he area this summer. Should I get HS or the NHL service for the flyers? Is HS available on the iPad as well?

HScapture_zpsouhktnsl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad