Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
No he cannot , none of the guys that signed can , their contracts are for next year . Was talking to an agent about this exact thing , he said the NHLPA is about protecting players that already in the system and really have no interest in allowing extra comp in right now . He said it could change but the NHL GM's he talked to said they had too many other things on their plate to even start thinking about this . The agent had two guys that had signed so that's why i asked him about this .
If he and the team agree on an ELC that starts for the 19-20, yes he can.

See: Perunovich and Romanov. They agreed to contracts. They didn't sign them yet. They are on the Reserves List. They will sign contracts if and when the season resumes. Allison and Laczynski agreed to and signed ELCs for the 20-21 season.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
If he and the team agree on an ELC that starts for the 19-20, yes he can.

See: Perunovich and Romanov. They agreed to contracts. They didn't sign them yet. They are on the Reserves List. They will sign contracts if and when the season resumes. Allison and Laczynski agreed to and signed ELCs for the 20-21 season.
Yea i see on TSN that they are pushing back the ELC date by a month . When Allison and Laczynski signed the only option was for next year , i wonder if they will change that now .

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yea i see on TSN that they are pushing back the ELC date by a month . When Allison and Laczynski signed the only option was for next year , i wonder if they will change that now .
This isn't a new development.

Allison and Laczynski had the option to wait and sign the same deal. They agreed to and chose to sign an ELC starting next season.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
This isn't a new development.

Allison and Laczynski had the option to wait and sign the same deal. They agreed to and chose to sign an ELC starting next season.

Does this give us an extra month to sign the two Euro's if they want ?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Weird that a kid coming off of back surgery, who hasn't played a game of pro hockey, is a better option than two defensemen that signed two year NHL contracts and another guy that signed a 750k one-way.

Reactions: Striiker

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
ABB00461-B877-4CE8-A56F-197FE89F1F0B.jpeg

5 Flyers Prospects Who Could Receive an ELC - PHILLY SPORTS NETWORK

Got a nice laugh out of this. Thought you guys might get a kick out of this too

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
It's nice he has an English degree, but shouldn't you actually do some research before you write on a topic?

It’s better to admit ignorance than feign knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad