Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Does a poster who argues against the majority opinion just to do so and also has multiple accounts here add value to this forum?

BINGO

If you want to be a contrarian attention seeking troll then you should have to deal with it when people bust out the receipts.

Reactions: Stizzle

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Our rules only apply to the people whose opinions we don't like.

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
BINGO

If you want to be a contrarian attention seeking troll then you should have to deal with it when people bust out the receipts.

No they don't add anything either and are equally annoying and prob against forum rules. I'm not sure how anybody could have the time in their lives to have multiple accounts and fulfil a mandate of contrarian ism, or alternatively having the time to harvest those opinions in an attempt to contradict them. It's so tiring to read on the daily, especially when there is some good content usually lost in the mix.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
No they don't add anything either and are equally annoying and prob against forum rules. I'm not sure how anybody could have the time in their lives to have multiple accounts and fulfil a mandate of contrarian ism, or alternatively having the time to harvest those opinions in an attempt to contradict them. It's so tiring to read on the daily, especially when there is some good content usually lost in the mix.

I'm with you on that. That's why I just ignore people rather than having a non-stop daily feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad