Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Flyers are gonna sign Allison, Laczynski, & Kalynuk. I’m going to will it into existence
Is there a panic button around here somewhere ? Where the heck is that fricken panic button i need to push it now , now i say . It's time to panic !!!!!!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Is there a panic button around here somewhere ? Where the heck is that fricken panic button i need to push it now , now i say . It's time to panic !!!!!!
panic-button-gif-3.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He could put them with Kase and have a line that can skate circles around opponents.

He could . . .

Reactions: Appleyard

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Flyers are gonna sign Allison, Laczynski, & Kalynuk. I’m going to will it into existence

Regarding Allison and Laczynski, I would say the chances are high that we sign them now that we kept their rights past the TDL (mind you, there is still time to trade them). If Fletcher didn't think we could sign him, he would have moved their rights, like we did with Cooper Marody (who still hasn't been able to make the Oilers)

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I noticed that Rubtsov (2016, #22) has played 4 NHL games and 39 AHL games this season, while Farabee (2018, #14) has played 49 NHL games and 4 AHL games.
Only 2 goals this year for Rubtsov in the A...what's up with that?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Double post. Pronman seems to think Kalynuk can become UFA this summer.

View attachment 327821
I still can't make sense of the rule, but in thinking this through logically, he really should be able to go to UFA. Had he not gotten drafted in the 7th round when he was 20, he would have been eligible to sign as a UFA the very next year (2018). You shouldn't lose leverage because you get drafted or choose to go to college. Makes no sense. Hypothetically if the 4 year rule is true and the Flyers didn't want to sign him, by getting drafted he could be missing out on 3 years of a professional salary. That doesn't seem fair.

Speaking of which, Ronnie Attard would have been a UFA after this year if the Flyers didn't take him. And I just noticed he's +20!! No idea how that happened. That's a big number for a particular crowd.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

• Friday Televised Prospects...
Kalynuk vs Laczynski 6pm BTN
York vs Brodzinski 840pm BTN
Brink vs SC St. 840pm CBS SN

If you don't have BTN is there a ummm *ahem* chance I could still watch those games?

namsayn?

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Excellent chances late in the period for our guys. Laczynski with a powerful drive and dish for a scoring chance in front. Then a couple minutes later Kalynuk jumps up for a semi breakaway. It really showed off his skating ability.

Edit: A very impressive period for the draft eligible Holloway as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad