Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I hope they look terrible and he doesn't waste any more time with them. College hockey can **** off, and we have more than enough prospects already.

#NoMoreGarbageFiller

Free is for me. No problem signing college UDFAs if we have the room, as long as they have NHL upside, no reason to add players that aren't as good as the prospects in the pipeline.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Free is for me. No problem signing college UDFAs if we have the room, as long as they have NHL upside, no reason to add players that aren't as good as the prospects in the pipeline.

We don't have the room - that's what I meant. This is the way the Rangers build their prospect pipeline - we don't need this ****.

1. Jeff Hakstok
2. Pierre
3. Star Man

College hockey is trash.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hayton is such a hot dog.

edit: just had Frost streaking for the empty net but shot it from his own zone in a one goal game instead. :laugh:

I don't want to accuse kids of sabotaging their teammates, but if Hayton is anything like the family member that posts on here, I could totally see it.

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

edit: just had Frost streaking for the empty net but shot it from his own zone in a one goal game instead. :laugh:

I don't want to accuse kids of sabotaging their teammates, but if Hayton is anything like the family member that posts on here, I could totally see it.

Hope Clayton Keller enjoys not touching the puck so Hayton can toe drag around 3 players. 5th overall > 7th.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

the very nature of hockey does not permit for one to be selfish. Yet here he is the most selfish player i've seen play at his age. It's remarkable.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa

Seriously, there's a family member who posts here?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
After watching the Phantoms tonight, I doubt anyone on that team (including Myers) is going to move the needle this season.

NAK showed good hustle, but not much offensive skill.
Myers was physical around his net, but not much else.
Vorobyev looked bad. Other than a penalty when he didn't move his feet, don't remember him doing much.
Twarynski was physical along the boards, missed a good scoring opportunity.
Lyon had one bad goal when he over commited to one side, otherwise another solid game, making a case for backup goalie next season, looks much better than he did on the Flyers, which makes me suspect he wasn't in game shape but was rushed in due to injuries.

Now to be fair, without Varone, Rubtsov, Kase, Bunnaman and Leier, they're a thin group.
But the organization needs to improve depth down to the AHL next year, too many ECHL scrubs and washed up veterans for my liking.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Lyon had one bad goal when he over commited to one side, otherwise another solid game, making a case for backup goalie next season, looks much better than he did on the Flyers, which makes me suspect he wasn't in game shape but was rushed in due to injuries.

Now to be fair, without Varone, Rubtsov, Kase, Bunnaman and Leier, they're a thin group.
But the organization needs to improve depth down to the AHL next year, too many ECHL scrubs and washed up veterans for my liking.

Lyon had a decent NHL season last year in limited time he was in the NHL.
This season he was misused by Hakstool, it’s better that he’s back in the AHL to refine his game.
I would like to see him get some consistent playing time but I don’t think he’ll get that in Philadelphia. If Lyon makes it in the NHL it will most likely be with another club.

Also the Phantoms are without Knight and Laberge, they lost Martel to waivers and sent Fazleev packing.
Coming into the season it looked as the phantoms would be a pretty deep group but injuries have ravaged this team. Compared to other AHL clubs Lehigh were one of the club that had good depth until injuries started mounting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad