Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Anyway Twarynski comes up if a roster spot opens up in the top 9 this year?

Great to see Hart take off. As far as calling him up, there just no way you can do that with amac there and the rest of the none sanhiem Gudas D playing so poorly. I’d rather blow a pick on a stop gap.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hadn't watched him in a couple weeks but Zamula looked great. Playing with more confidence. Holding on to pucks longer. Walking around defenders. Had a couple nice breakups too that created odd man situations the other way. It also helps that Calgary isn't the dumpster fire they were earlier in the year. Had 2 points and set up another 2-3 great chances. I know I say this every time, but he is an excellent passer and that bodes well for him in the future.

I know Russia likes their 19 year olds that play in Russia, but it's not hard to think that he could help them in a couple weeks.

edit: Will O'Neill is POS.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Hadn't watched him in a couple weeks but Zamula looked great. Playing with more confidence. Holding on to pucks longer. Walking around defenders. Had a couple nice breakups too that created odd man situations the other way. It also helps that Calgary isn't the dumpster fire they were earlier in the year. Had 2 points and set up another 2-3 great chances. I know I say this every time, but he is an excellent passer and that bodes well for him in the future.

I know Russia likes their 19 year olds that play in Russia, but it's not hard to think that he could help them in a couple weeks.

edit: Will O'Neill is POS.

Zamula is still 18, doesn't turn 19 until March 30.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

You can’t really just be a defensive defenseman anymore. You have to be able to get up in the rush,” St. Ivany said. “I feel like that’s a big part of my game. I can be able to defend my own net pretty well and have an active stick, but I also have the ability to play in the offensive zone. I think for me, that’s just what I look to do. Pick my place here and there, join up with the rush, try to stay up with the forwards as fast as I can and hopefully pot one every once in a while.”

Oh but you could have just been a defensive defenseman here Jack.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Oh but you could have just been a defensive defenseman here Jack.

“You can’t really just be a defensive defenseman anymore. You have to be able to get up in the rush,” St. Ivany said. “I feel like that’s a big part of my game. I can be able to defend my own net pretty well and have an active stick, but I also have the ability to play in the offensive zone. I think for me, that’s just what I look to do. Pick my place here and there, join up with the rush, try to stay up with the forwards as fast as I can and hopefully pot one every once in a while.”

Boy, that sounds awfully familiar. Must be a college coaching thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad