Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Oh my god. Could you imagine a Hakstol-Gordon-Rohlik-Lappy bench next year? :laugh:

......I’ll fade away,not have to fact the facts...
It’s not easy facing up, my whole world is black

Scribbled on the wall, men’s room, Tony Mart’s, Somer’s Point, 1968, maybe ‘69, too drunk to remember . Also Malice was house band played Rolling Stones covers all night long. 1st time met a NorthEast Philly chick. For the life of me could not understand a word she said. Just nodded.......my world just paint it black....good times back then. Not so now..guess I’ll fade away......

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
......I’ll fade away,not have to fact the facts...
It’s not easy facing up, my whole world is black

Scribbled on the wall, men’s room, Tony Mart’s, Somer’s Point, 1968, maybe ‘69, too drunk to remember . Also Malice was house band played Rolling Stones covers all night long. 1st time met a NorthEast Philly chick. For the life of me could not understand a word she said. Just nodded.......my world just paint it black....good times back then. Not so now..guess I’ll fade away......

It shut down before my time, but you have no idea how happy I would be to get Levon and the Hawks shows just over the bridge from my house.

One of the bartenders became a local mayor. :laugh:

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Laczynski has only played 13 games. 5 less games than Kalynuk. Yet he has the same amount of points.

Plus, Wisconsin is averaging 3.17 goals per game. OSU is only averaging 2.56.

Laczynski is fine. He's a horse. I just watched one of his games the other day.

“He’s a horse” is definitely not the description you want to use around here if you’re trying to paint a positive picture. :laugh:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
“He’s a horse” is definitely not the description you want to use around here if you’re trying to paint a positive picture. :laugh:

tenor.gif

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
It shut down before my time, but you have no idea how happy I would be to get Levon and the Hawks shows just over the bridge from my house.

One of the bartenders became a local mayor. :laugh:

After Tony Mart closed at 2am or 3am, we would wander over to the Dunes till Dawn. One of the bands was the Sky Band. After 7am, all the losers went to the Circle Diner for breakfast, if our stomachs and heads could take it......loved the Jersey Shore. But being a Delawarean, we also loved Rehobeth to OC, Maryland. Favorite dump to go to was the Bottle and Cork in Dewey Beach. God was youth wasted on the young, but no regrets on that. Just being in the Flyers beehive is good enough these days.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
In addition to Huntebrinker the Phantoms called up Krushelnisky from the Royals and also Komm (who was just activated from injury and hasn't played in two weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad