Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
weird. I thought we had no depth in prospects.

We have depth, just not EXCITING depth.

giphy.gif

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
The Flyers had a franchise record 9 world junior prospects in 2017 and the most in the league that year. They may match the record two years later.

Hextall really needs to step it up at the draft table or this team has no future.

It’s great the way people around the league seem to be in love with their pool which should make it easier to make a big move (Richards/Carter trades made by Kings) when he thinks they are serious contenders.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA

Just came on here to post a link to it. For those who don't have a subscription, I highly recommend The Athletic. Awesome article that I won't include quotes from but for reference, the top 10 that they decided on is:
1. Hart
2. Frost
2. Myers
4. Farabee
5. Lindblom
6. Allison
7. O'Brien
8. Ratcliffe
9. Vorobyev
10. Morin

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Since we exclude goalies, our top nine really only differs by our inclusion of Rubstov. This means we are all qualified to write for the Athletic, yes? (Only as a group think tank though, not individually. Due dates will be murder for the hive.)

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Since we exclude goalies, our top nine really only differs by our inclusion of Rubstov. This means we are all qualified to write for the Athletic, yes? (Only as a group think tank though, not individually. Due dates will be murder for the hive.)

We could set something up so each worker bee inputs a word or a sentence at their whim. Kind of like that mass Pokemon game a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Ruck Over

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Emmanuel Perry's twitter has some interesting tidbits. He loved Ty Smith in the last draft

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I will take that bet.

Only 2 of Frost, Laczynski, Allison, Ratcliffe, Cates, Sushko, Strome, Aube-Kubel, Lycksell make it LMAO.

Aube-Kubel seems like a lock to "make it" at some point. So only 1 of those 8 guys make it. :help:

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Only 2 of Frost, Laczynski, Allison, Ratcliffe, Cates, Sushko, Strome, Aube-Kubel, Lycksell make it LMAO.

Aube-Kubel seems like a lock to "make it" at some point. So only 1 of those 8 guys make it. :help:
Stand out players I should have put but don't care really. 5 to 8 years out yet.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Posted that in the WJC thread but I’m fairly sure that it’s just their last names in alphabetical order, even if it looks like lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad