Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Heavy college flavor for prospects next year. I know eliteprospects says that St. Ivany is slated for 2019-2020 but I’m going to guess that’s an error since he’s listed on Yale’s roster for next year.

2018-2019 Yale Men's Ice Hockey Roster

OH another Yalie? Holy balls, are we ever going to be a smart bunch. Well, not us, but the players. We're a pack of idiots, obviously. He does sound like he belongs somewhere like Yale - "Jack St. Ivany" - I bet a couple of generations ago, his people were eating cucumber sandwiches with the Kennedys. They probably wash their fingers in that lemon water between courses.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
OH another Yalie? Holy balls, are we ever going to be a smart bunch. Well, not us, but the players. We're a pack of idiots, obviously. He does sound like he belongs somewhere like Yale - "Jack St. Ivany" - I bet a couple of generations ago, his people were eating cucumber sandwiches with the Kennedys. They probably wash their fingers in that lemon water between courses.

Agreed. I bet all the St. Ivany's have place settings with 3 forks, and know what to eat with which.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Big Rat will feel right at home in Philly.

museumrat.jpg

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I wonder if the company that makes these blowup rats has a union or not. I see them all over town.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If Rat makes the team in a year or two, someone needs to put one up in the parking let near the player's entrance.
With a hockey stick of course.

Reactions: BernieParent

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Martel has a snowball's chance in hell of playing on a regular basis in Philly, if Frost is too small . . .

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
The only reason Martel got to sign an ELC was because he emerged as a scorer at a time where the Flyers forward prospect pool was thin as paper.
Now it's another slim chance on a show-me-contract for him but I fear that he will be forgotten soon when the armada of drafted forwards arrive.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Martel's AHL salary is only $65,000 according to CF.

Willcox's AHL salary is $95,000 in 18-19 and $125,000 in 19-20.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
World junior summer camps are starting in the next few weeks. There are 8 in the camps I believe: Farabee, O’Brien, Coates, Lycksell, Ginning, Errsson, Frost and Ratcliffe. Ustimenko should also be playing for Russia to make 9 guys possible for the World Juniors.

What’s the over under for actual world junior participants?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
World junior summer camps are starting in the next few weeks. There are 8 in the camps I believe: Farabee, O’Brien, Coates, Lycksell, Ginning, Errsson, Frost and Ratcliffe. Ustimenko should also be playing for Russia to make 9 guys possible for the World Juniors.

Yeh, Ustimenko will be there barring injury I reckon.

Westfalt also has a chance depending on the start of his season as well. Has played for Sweden at every age leading up to u-20 and will be an SHL regular.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

weird. I thought we had no depth in prospects.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The Flyers had a franchise record 9 world junior prospects in 2017 and the most in the league that year. They may match the record two years later.

Hextall really needs to step it up at the draft table or this team has no future.
And what is crazy is that Provy and Konecny could have been there too but were in the NHL!

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->