Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Never did I think network theory would have a place on HF, but here we are. :laugh:

It’s basically a measure of importance to the whole (team). If you care about the actual details, I can point you toward some articles where it’s used in a hockey sense.
Nah that's okay . With Allison in the line up WMU was 12-9-1 without him 3-11-1 and top points per game by a mile so i take it from there he was pretty important to his team fancy stats aside. Ohio's , Laczynski's team was 26-10-5 with him in and he did not miss a game plus was their top scorer so i would think he was also pretty important to his team fancy stats aside .
As you can tell by my smart ass comments i'm not a big fan of fancy stats and i don't mean any disrespect to some one who is ,i'm just not

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Lycsell named to Sweden’s U20 summer camp roster.
roster_swe_jul-aug_2018.pdf

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He was mentioned in a thread yesterday on guys that need a good year next year or else is a bust.

True story.

I mean..he led the NHL in ES goals by a defensemen and was tied in Total goals by a defensemen. Like WTF?

Reactions: Tripod

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
If I take a nap before the draft, is that 1/4th sleeps? Or simply naps? Please translate this particular meme.

Reactions: klutch

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
The summer WJC will be fun. We have a bunch of players in it.
From my bare minimum research for the summer games:

USA: Farabee, O’Brien, Cates
Sweden: Lycksell, Ginning, Ersson (most had WestField before the list was posted but he’s not on it)
Canada: Nothing posted yet. My guess would be Frost, Ratcliffe, Strome. Frost seems like close to a lock as he can be. Ratcliffe and Strome are often mentioned by the posters there. Ratcliffe more so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad