Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Frost is training with me this summer LOL.

OIsYlBN.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
We had a Captain Bunny. Now, we have a Captain Rat. Still hope Guelph trades him.

Also, that's a solid hire by St. Louis. I know this sounds like crazy talk (!), but the idea of hiring a young, successful, up-and-comer to coach your AHL team, especially with the level of job security NHL coaches have (let alone one Mike Yeo), sounds like a decent idea. But only if you can't snag a big fish like a former washed up NHL coach with no upside or strategic ability for your AHL team!

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
We had a Captain Bunny. Now, we have a Captain Rat. Still hope Guelph trades him.

Also, that's a solid hire by St. Louis. I know this sounds like crazy talk (!), but the idea of hiring a young, successful, up-and-comer to coach your AHL team, especially with the level of job security NHL coaches have (let alone one Mike Yeo), sounds like a decent idea. But only if you can't snag a big fish like a former washed up NHL coach with no upside or strategic ability for your AHL team!
Scott Gordon’s system is him hitting the DPad on NHL a few times in each direction before every game.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

It really can't be stressed just how horrendous Hextalls coaching hires have been so far. Really disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad