Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Wish I had a clip of that move by Frost with like 2 minutes left. He juked the bejeezus out of a defender in the o-zone to create a 2 on 1. A flurry of feet and stick moves and he was only moving at a glide. Linemate (Trott?) flubbed catching the pass. He's usually more crafty than dynamic, but he flashed the latter there.

Frost looked really good in the 2 periods I saw. Still passed up some solid shooting opportunities and sometimes got a little lazy feathering passes instead of zinging them....but hey. Still on pace for 136 assists. Though no prospect has ever been a top 6 player scoring 0 goals in his D+1 season. We'll have to stay tuned.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Wish I had a clip of that move by Frost with like 2 minutes left. He juked the bejeezus out of a defender in the o-zone to create a 2 on 1. A flurry of feet and stick moves and he was only moving at a glide. Linemate (Trott?) flubbed catching the pass. He's usually more crafty than dynamic, but he flashed the latter there.

Frost looked really good in the 2 periods I saw. Still passed up some solid shooting opportunities and sometimes got a little lazy feathering passes instead of zinging them....but hey. Still on pace for 136 assists. Though no prospect has ever been a top 6 player scoring 0 goals in his D+1 season. We'll have to stay tuned.

Pump your brakes on Frost. I hope he turns into a force for us but remember Al Hill who was a FA signing was on pace for 400 points after his first game in the NHL.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Pump your brakes on Frost.

When it comes to Frost...

IXxe5mY.png

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
No hat trick but SH penalty shot goal by MoFro. He actually kind of lost it making some fake-out moves, but he regained it enough to score it blocker side.

Or you could just watch the video below.

Last edited:

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Laberge will pick up his first point of the season 2 games in on an assist to Comtois in OT. Didn't really do anything noteworthy on the play, just softly gave it to Comtois at the blue line and he walked in and sniped it on a 2 on 1 for his 3rd goal this season.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Laberge will pick up his first point of the season 2 games in on an assist to Comtois in OT. Didn't really do anything noteworthy on the play, just softly gave it to Comtois at the blue line and he walked in and sniped it on a 2 on 1 for his 3rd goal this season.

Last year Laberge was arguably a top 3 favorite prospect of mine. He just looks scared along the boards now. It looks like he just completely lost his game. Hopefully he can rebound. If not, sadly he's a bust.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Weekly Prospect Update:
AHL
Danick Martel
Cole Bardreau
Nicolas Aube-Kubel
Radel Fazleev
Reece Willcox
Tyrell Goulbourne
Philippe Myers
Mark Friedman
Mikhail Vorobyev
Alex Lyon
Anthony Stolarz

CHL (OHL, QMJHL, & WHL)
Morgan Frost - 2GP 1G 2A 3P +1
Anthony Salinitri - 2GP 1G 0A 1P -1
Pascal Laberge - 2GP 0G 1A 1P +2
Connor Bunnaman - 2GP 0G 1A +3
Isaac Ratcliffe - 2GP 0G 0A 0P -4
Matthew Strome - 1GP 0G 0A -1
Maksim Sushko - 1GP 0G 0A 0P -1
German Rubtsov
Carter Hart

KHL
Valeri Vasiliev - 5GP 0G 3A 3P +2
Ivan Fedotov - 4GP 2-1-0 1.92GAA .905SV% 0SO (VHL)
Kirill Ustimenko - 6GP 4-1-1 2.00GAA .904SV% 1SO (MHL)

NCAA
Tanner Laczynski
Wade Allison
Terrance Amorosa
Cooper Marody
David Drake
Wyatt Kalynuk
Brendan Warren

SHL
David Kase - 3GP 1G 1A 2P 0
Linus Hogberg - 3GP 0G 1A 1P +2
David Bernhardt - 3GP 0G 0A 0A 0
Olle Lycksell - 5GP 0G 4A 4P +2 (SuperElit)
Felix Sandstrom - 1GP 0-1-0 3.01GAA .906SV% 0SO

USHL:
Noah Cates
Matej Tomek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->