Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Post draft 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
York is a perfect example to highlight the many components of skating. He's by all accounts a "good" skater. He's smooth. He has great edges to move laterally to cut off plays in the neutral zone. He's agile to maneuver in tight spaces to escape forecheckers. What he lacks is power and explosiveness. He's probably not going to win many foot races at the next level.

Here is a nice OZ sequence from last night's game.

Those jersey almost look like an intersquad game haha

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
And @Magua doesn't think he's hot.

tenor.gif

You haven’t seen my Organizational Hotness Rankings — and I’ll post them one day for @Stizzle — but let’s just say JOB projects as a solid top 6 complimentary piece.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I guess Allison’s injury isn’t too bad since he’s not getting surgery that we know of.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Their season ends by April, and if they're not final four, he can go pro then.
York can use the seasoning, then join the Phantoms and go from there.
It's a big jump from college to the NHL, rather he play 20 minutes a night in the AHL for a few weeks, both to get acclimated to the pro game and so the team can assess his NHL readiness.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Denver is much harder to watch this year. It’s Brink and zero playmakers. He can create on his own but it’d be nice if he had someone who was even an average NCAA playmaker to play with.

Last edited:

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Denver is much harder to watch this year. It’s Brink and zero playmakers. He can create on his own but it’d be nice if he had someone who was even an average NHL playmakers to play with.
I've never watched Denver, but Savoie is nice player right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad