Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. (Autumn 2016 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing makes sense anymore.

Side note, remember when Boston drafted Trent Frederic over Sam Steel? Lmao

To be fair Frederic's off to a pretty good freshmen campaign scoring over PPG average at Wisconsin (offensive upside is/was the question mark there). I think Boston kind of stumbled their way into getting potentially a better player than they even thought they were getting despite using a first rounder on him though.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Lol gets another short shift, teammates miss 2 passes to him, then off the ice.

Noticed that too. Really short shifts.

To be fair Frederic's off to a pretty good freshmen campaign scoring over PPG average at Wisconsin (offensive upside is/was the question mark there). I think Boston kind of stumbled their way into getting potentially a better player than they even thought they were getting despite using a first rounder on him though.

It's nice that our 6th rounder has a better PPG than Frederic....albeit being 8 months older.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Well, those 20 seconds of PP time he got were pretty productive with some good puck control and movement and almost a 1 timer snipe in the slot. Love how he finds holes on the ice and knows when to patiently hit them.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Don't think they have actual PP and PK units. Just rolling out guys at this point.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That was a solid shift there bursting through NZ for the entry then slamming the breaks and getting set up on the cycle.

Russia has really sucked at transitioning the puck. Everything up the boards or chipped out and pretty much never skating up with numbers.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Rubtsov with 2 quality periods so far. His line is gaining traction and should be impressing Bragin. His faceoffs started out very poor. Other than that, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->