Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Except for the Leafs or Habs. ;)
This guy is praying the Bs sign Dion.
Praying-for-Salmon-Nancy_Arehart-768x768.jpg

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Slow and stupid isn't a good combination.

Dion should just call it a day and be thankful there were GM's stupid enough to overpay him for a decade.

LeafsBro

34 I 91 I 16
Oct 18, 2011
Barrie, Ontario
If you can get him on a 1 year deal at a lower cap hit why not? Even as a 6/7 d, in a mentor type role. He’s not completely useless. That said, I wouldn’t want the Leafs to get him.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
Yes, then they can have the slowest forward (Neal) and the slowest dman
If we move Brodie our defense will be super young. Not good if we want to make a cup run. It'd be smart to bring in a vet to keep the guys from getting rattled, even if he's a healthy scratch most nights.

He's got history with the Flames and coming off a bad season and buyout he would probably take a super cheap 1 year deal in Calgary. Just saying I wouldn't hate it, people are hyperbolic.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
If we move Brodie our defense will be super young. Not good if we want to make a cup run. It'd be smart to bring in a vet to keep the guys from getting rattled, even if he's a healthy scratch most nights.

He's got history with the Flames and coming off a bad season and buyout he would probably take a super cheap 1 year deal in Calgary. Just saying I wouldn't hate it, people are hyperbolic.

You say he's got history with Calgary like Phaneuf has good history with Calgary.

If we want a vet to be 7th dman, Phaneuf is the last guy you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->