TSN: Phaneuf asked to waive No-Move clause | Update: He said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor ray

May 8, 2011
Or perhaps the choice between spending winter in Winnipeg or winter in Vegas was a no-brainer for him. Vegas is so close to Cali...easy for guys with money to have a lot of fun on their days off.

You could have fun with money in Vegas as well.....

Last edited:

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Radulov was the heart of the Canadiens this year, gave it his all every game, and was easily their best forward game in game out.

Did you watch his playoffs? He was literally the only Hab who stepped up his game.

Agreed 100%. Radulov was awesome all year. Played with a ton of grit and heart to match his obvious high end skill. He really surprised me with his play this year.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Radulov was the heart of the Canadiens this year, gave it his all every game, and was easily their best forward game in game out.

Did you watch his playoffs? He was literally the only Hab who stepped up his game.

Watching games is for chumps.

It's all aboot dem spreadsheets.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI

I 100% agree with you. But if he out prices himself for the Habs no way I want him here..

If think his ask is too much to retain him, he is going to be too expensive for us here (and likely not wortg the contract)..

Thats all avoiding the obvious Russian Bias this team has (warranted or not)

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I 100% agree with you. But if he out prices himself for the Habs no way I want him here..

If think his ask is too much to retain him, he is going to be too expensive for us here (and likely not wortg the contract)..

Thats all avoiding the obvious Russian Bias this team has (warranted or not)

Oh I agree we won't be in the running for him, my comment was just based on the false claim he wasn't a guy you could rely on and a guy who doesn't step his game up. He's not 24 anymore, this isn't 2011.

He may very well be asking too much, but to say he's not worth picking up as a player in general is absurd.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
There are other people we can move and we do need to get rid of at least 1 big contract IMO.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Oh I agree we won't be in the running for him, my comment was just based on the false claim he wasn't a guy you could rely on and a guy who doesn't step his game up. He's not 24 anymore, this isn't 2011.

He may very well be asking too much, but to say he's not worth picking up as a player in general is absurd.
Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad