Pettersson vs Svechnikov vs Kakko vs Lafreniere

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
4 years in a row it look like there will be elite left handed wing prospects all with similar size drafted high in the draft,with Elias Pettersson most likely being the lowest at 5th OA which is proving to be kind of mind boggling at this point.Rank the 4 as prospects.

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
4 years in a row it look like there will be elite left handed wing prospects all with similar size drafted high in the draft,with Elias Pettersson most likely being the lowest at 5th OA which is proving to be kind of mind boggling at this point.Rank the 4 as prospects.
Pettersson is playing at centre. Kakko could switch to centre. Comparison is not equal.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Kakko and Pettersson have a chance at becoming elite centers in the NHL though. Well Pettersson pretty much already is a center in the NHL, but I see Kakko becoming a centre for sure in the NHL. Kid really does remind me of Matthews and Foppa.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Kakko and Pettersson have a chance at becoming elite centers in the NHL though. Well Pettersson pretty much already is a center in the NHL, but I see Kakko becoming a centre for sure in the NHL. Kid really does remind me of Matthews and Foppa.
Kakko is currently playing center in the liiga right now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->