Pettersson or Heiskanen

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm debating which player has more upside for my minor farm in our keeper league. It's just scoring. However, dmen scoring counts for 1 extra point respectively, that is, 3 pts for a goal, 2 pts for an assist. Offensemen get 2 and 1 in said cats.

Which has more upside in my league? I'm leaning towards Heiskanen.

sholi2000

No One Gets Left Behind
May 26, 2013
Brandon, MB
www.sholi2000.com
I hate accelerated scoring does not represent the game. For the sake of discussion. Pettersson has potential future All Star status, and will do the bulk of the scoring during his era on the Nucks (with Boeser of course).

I hate keeping defensemen on my farm team. Had Nurse on there for years, gave up, dropped him and now have him back on my roster just buy drafting him at the summer draft. He took up space when I could have had a forward there.

Now if you are talking Dahlin and wanted to protect him, well that's different. Everyone is predicting he'll be a superstar. I like Heiskanen, but not over Pettersson.

galimot

Oct 6, 2018
Eipä oo heiskanen lähtenyt peruuttelemaan ja paskomaan housuun tuonne. Kovalla itseluottamuksella heti alusta.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
I'd say either are excellent dynasty/keeper format choices. Probably should come down to where you need the depth more, forward or dman.

sholi2000

No One Gets Left Behind
May 26, 2013
Brandon, MB
www.sholi2000.com
I'm debating which player has more upside for my minor farm in our keeper league. It's just scoring. However, dmen scoring counts for 1 extra point respectively, that is, 3 pts for a goal, 2 pts for an assist. Offensemen get 2 and 1 in said cats.

Which has more upside in my league? I'm leaning towards Heiskanen.

Tell me you went with Pettersson...don't leave us hanging here. lol

Reactions: Accelleratii

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
Tell me you went with Pettersson...don't leave us hanging here. lol

I drafted Heiskanen last year and Provorov the year before. Won the lottery and now also have Dahlin!!! So I need to offer a trade first and see if they will do the swap, but I think I am going to do it and we will see what happens.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
This isn't even close, Pettersson without hesitation. He has PPG+ potential. Heiskenan I see being a better real NHL player than fantasy. 50-ish points potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->