Pettersson First NHL Goal

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Its hard to say anything definitive here he's only played 1 NHL game.

However... based on his junior years before being drafted, his domination in the SHL (not seen since Sedins, Forsberg, Backstrom), limited pre-season and 1 NHL game .. he definitely looks like a player who projects out to be a high-end producer. If at his prime he's a PPG player, top 15 center in the league, I would not be surprised. He has the three S's. That rare combination of Smarts, Skill, Speed (in that order).

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I didn’t think Pettersson’s game would translate as well, he always disappointed when I watched him internationally. From what I’ve seen he’s proving me wrong.

I think playing centre is way better for him as well, this way he doesn’t need to be along the boards as much as he would as a winger.

Canucks have a heck of a player, I enjoy watching him play as much as it pains me to say because I hate the Canucks.

Reactions: thepuckmonster

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Smith didn't have a clue what happened. Lol. 2 points and he didn't even play 10 mins.

For a team that's been in the basement seemingly forever, he makes every game worth watching.

Oct 18, 2006
This kid is amazing. Was so hoping he’d slide to Detroit’s pick in the draft, but he kept rising as it approached.

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
Hes scoring goals against smith we should wait till he has to play against a good goaltender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->