Pettersson First NHL Goal

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
When I saw that 2 on 1 and figured out it was Pettersson with the puck, I already knew that it was going to go in. That kid rarely misses.

The scariest part? Pettersson only played 9:46 of that game.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
HOW DID MOTTE GET MORE THAN 2X HIS TOI?!?!
MOTTE = 21:45
PETTERSSON = 9:46

WHAT

edit: oh, they were shorthanded for 14 minutes

Calgary had 7 pp and Canucks had 1 . Motte is out on every PK. Canucks had the lead almost the whole game. Green was sending his 3rd and 4th lines out to protect the lead. Sutter had 22 minutes

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
He is so skinny lol. I just became aware of how good this kid is in the past year...star player obviously and maybe super star. Flawless technique with the puck.

Xanlet

Apr 16, 2013
B.C.
Calgary had 7 pp and Canucks had 1 . Motte is out on every PK. Canucks had the lead almost the whole game. Green was sending his 3rd and 4th lines out to protect the lead. Sutter had 22 minutes
except that the Horvat, Baertschi, Boeser line had significantly more TOI and was -2 with 0 points compared with Pettersson's line of +2 and 2 points

I can understand the situation/penalty kill aspect, but 9 minutes for Pettersson and less than 8 mins for Goldobin despite their brilliant play still seems odd

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
He is so skinny lol. I just became aware of how good this kid is in the past year...star player obviously and maybe super star. Flawless technique with the puck.
il_340x270.1113563643_mxna.jpg

I was one of those thinking he would have a tougher time to adapt to the more physical game in NHL with his skinny frame. I'm glad I was wrong. His talent level was never a doubt.

Last edited:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
First regular season goal, first goal for Elias.

I was at the game and everything took a slight pause before we realized it was in. And then it was chaotic cheers followed by a 2 minute standing ovation yelling “Pettersson Pettersson”.

It’s the first look we can have that shows rebuilds are hard but the future is bright. Elias is a superstar in the making.

Hirshier is special but I can’t say that I am sad that we didn’t win the lottery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad