Pettersson + Eichel vs Matthews + Marner vs McDavid vs Sid+Guentzel vs MacKinnon + Makar

Who would you rather have?

• Elias Pettersson + Jack Eichel

Votes: 67 55.4%
  • Auston Matthews + Mitch Marner

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • McDavid

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • Crosby + Guentzel

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • MacKinnon + Makar

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Who would you rather have?
welp. Once you uncheck the display voters, the box is gone for good. I Cant add it back and see who voted for what

Last edited:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
As great as McDavid and Matthews/Marner are, it's hard to vote against two young 1C's.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
What is even the point of this? You've got one option with two players who don't even play on the same team, comparing them to duos who play on the same team.

I put some more options because Matthews and Marner were getting routed. I didn't expect that.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
You know a player is good when all the poll options are multiple elite players except the one.

ChokeOnOil

Lambs to Lions
Feb 11, 2007
Edmonton
To be fair I can't edit poll options. If I could I would do McDavid + Neal

Why are you choosing such random pairs of players lol? It's like you're making the questions so that the results will reflect a certain trend. Nothing about your pairs makes sense.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Why are you choosing such random pairs of players lol? It's like you're making the questions so that the results will reflect a certain trend. Nothing about your pairs makes sense.

I'm trying to predict how HF will vote so it's not lopsided. If I put Drai+McDavid it's automatically lopsided. If I put Sid+Geno same thing. So I thought McDavid+Neal is only way there is a close result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->