Value of: Petry to Tampa?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
His advanced stats show him as a really strong 4-6 D (in incredibly sheltered minutes). What are people saying about his advanced stats?

Amazing player. Crossing my fingers we can get him for Tyler Johnson. Maybe Vinik can get Yzerman to do one last negotiation.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Amazing player. Crossing my fingers we can get him for Tyler Johnson. Maybe Vinik can get Yzerman to do one last negotiation.
We'd have to add, hence why I asked if Edler would waive for Carolina? We could make it a three-way trade with Carolina getting Edler, us getting TVR, and Vancouver getting Picks and Prospects.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
To be frank I would do Petry for Sergachev.... But I doubt it will ever happen

Realistically, I love one(+) of Cirelli,Gourde and Foote

I honestly couldn’t tell if you were being serious about that garbage list or not...

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
His advanced stats show him as a really strong 4-6 D (in incredibly sheltered minutes). What are people saying about his advanced stats?
LOL

His advanced stats show that he plays really tough minutes by qoc and qot and f***ing dominates them. Dude is a top 20 dman in the NHL and gets so overlooked

Edit: you meant TVr not petry my bad. Tvr dominates sheltered ice time and is probably a good 2nd pair guy overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad