Rumor: Petro getting impatient and feels unwanted

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Petro will be a fifth round pick at the deadline. He brings no offense and he isn't reliable defensively.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I get his frustrations, the season hasn't been going his way. But that's his response? He's had chance after chance to step up and he's been outplayed by six other defensemen all year.

Reactions: pantherbot

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
He should have known after training camp, when Mac made the team. Best game of his career was either game 1 or 2 of the playoffs in 2016.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I don’t really care who sits between him and Pysyk, but Bogdy is definitely better than both of them.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
There must be literally no trade market for this guy, otherwise I don't understand why he's still on the roster. Tallon probably doesn't want to give him up for a pick/prospect and nobody is willing to give up anything more than that, so here we are.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
There must be literally no trade market for this guy, otherwise I don't understand why he's still on the roster. Tallon probably doesn't want to give him up for a pick/prospect and nobody is willing to give up anything more than that, so here we are.

I think Tallon wanted to upgrade, but that would mean we mst give up and addition to Petrovic. Like petro+Prospect or Petro + Pick for Top4 Defensman. When we know something from this GM, if it is not 100% super Cheap he won´t do a trade. Or he try to get a Pick for Petro maybe a 3rd Round pick. :D
But yes its hard to sell him more as a Depth Player, you keep protected in the Expansion and now must pass on. That also looks bad for the GM.

maybe chicago could use him. :D

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Me when I hear Petrovic is complaining:

nUdmjIl.jpg

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Waive him already. We wont get anything for him

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Unwanted, how ridiculous. Who wouldn't want a defenseman who can't find the puck, is always out of position, can't hit the net with his shot, constantly ices the puck, takes dumb penalties, gets beat up everytime he fights....

Reactions: Kid Icarus

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Let's hope Dale shows him just how unwanted he really is.

Or maybe he'll be in the lineup next game. Because, you know, Panthers and all that...

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Not sure why. If we can get a pick or an okay prospect for him, do it please.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Let's hope Dale shows him just how unwanted he really is.

Or maybe he'll be in the lineup next game. Because, you know, Panthers and all that...

Then dale better never used him on the protection List, when he is unwanted. I hope we get at least a 5th Rounder for him or waive him and adious. There a few candidates in the AHL who could fill the roll in the PressBox.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
He's been scratched a lot lately and it hasn't made us a huge amount better so it ain't all on him (I mean we're still underachieving). But I definitely won't lose sleep if he's sent packing. I do like Bog over him though, no question.

-ghoste

Reactions: GermanPanther

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
He's been scratched a lot lately and it hasn't made us a huge amount better so it ain't all on him (I mean we're still underachieving). But I definitely won't lose sleep if he's sent packing. I do like Bog over him though, no question.

-ghoste
He’s the worst player on this roster. He certainly isn’t helping.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Wouldn't mind him as a spare D on the Leafs.
Justin Holl
For Petro + Hutchinson?

Leafs take on a decent amount of short term money, but get a AHL G.

Not to steal the thread, but would like to find a deal for either him or Pysyk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->