Rumor: Petro getting impatient and feels unwanted

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I find it hard to believe that there's a team out there so desperate for defensemen that they'd trade for Petrovic.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I've never heard so much complaining and bi**** from a professional hockey player. You would think he plays in the NFL. I can't for him to get off the team and far from it.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I've never heard so much complaining and bi**** from a professional hockey player. You would think he plays in the NFL. I can't for him to get off the team and far from it.
Exactly and especially from such a shitty player. Grow the f*** up for god sakes. I know you suck ass but act like a professional. Whole family is a bunch of idiots.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Yep. Coincides with his play on ice, he thinks way too highly of himself. And from some of the things you here from his family, even since way back when he was a prospect, you can tell that's the source for it.
That's why he never improved since he's been drafted. Even through a few years of AHL development on top of that. He already thinks he's too good. Delusion.
He already gets enough bad attention from his play on ice, then he stacks on top of it with his and some of his family's comments.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
He has to be delusional. He's not a NHL level dman and he's disappointed he's not getting ice time? Play like you deserve it first!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Got some bad news for him...I don't think any GM's out there are looking for a punching bag. Maybe if there's a team intentionally trying to tank...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad