Petition for New Goal Horn at LCA

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
*Mods, if this is against the rules, happy to put in a general thread or something*

Hi guys,

Sharing a petition that was started last year (not by me) in hopes of gaining some traction with signatures and then getting the attention of Olympia Entertainment.

Sign the Petition

To me, the biggest disappointment of the new arena is the muffled, muted and overall, just plain sad excuse of a goal horn we now have the displeasure of listening to when the Wings score (which is actually just a recording......the only team with a recorded goal horn by the way). I know for a lot of the fanbase, it was a source of a ton of frustration last year, as there are a lot of articles referring to it. As a partial season ticket holder, was told last year by Olympia Management that they were "looking into" replacing the recording with a real horn, but after last night's pre-season game, it's obvious nothing has been done.

Will you guys help out in signing this petition so we can get a reasonable horn?

Thank you!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Somewhat related: Does anyone know what goal song are they planning to play this year?

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
didn’t someone here mention in a different thread a while ago that the horn would be implemented in the future?

Thought it had something to do with not having enough time last season, so they used a recording... Or something like that anyways.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Personally I don't care. I hate all horns in arenas it just sounds tacky to me. Maybe blow one when the team wins the cup... But not after every goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->