Peterborough Petes 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Why is Bob doing this?

I know right?
I don’t get it .
Are all these things replicas or something? Like there are real Stanley Cup rings and then the mock ups ?

Is he fundraising for his foundation or is that still a thing?

It actually bothers me a bit only because I am assuming these are treasured possessions and he is selling his beloved treasures.

Reactions: nelli27

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Awesome for Declan. Really think he could've been as high as a 3rd rounder in his year if it wasnt for that high ankle sprain. Bright future for him

Reactions: Bra Wavers

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
I am not up on all the rules etc but does Liam Kirk have to be signed this year?

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
Liam has until 2022 to sign

Congrats to N. Robertson for CHL Sportsman of the Year ... Great Achievement!!

Reactions: Zebra

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Wasn’t he one of our possible OA?

Cobourg Cougars are a top notch organization from what I have heard-good for him !

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Seems kind of strange to think they'd drop him down to Jr A. I figured he was a shoo-in to be one of the OA's, especially with Chisholm signing his ELC

Ptbomillsy619

Dec 17, 2017
Just speculating but maybe with the nhl season starting late next year possibly some teams send players back so they actually play a whole season Chisholm,Thomas,Jones,sda

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
Wasn’t he one of our possible OA?

Cobourg Cougars are a top notch organization from what I have heard-good for him !
Cobourg is hedging their bets.....not really a big risk as McDonald was not a top player
Could turn into a good move for them

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
What about Liam Kirk?
I think the Petes will hold on to Kirk, release Maier and pick one 2003 born player in the import draft
They may end up dealing Kirk to a contender......especially with the number of imports signing to play at home or likely not coming if drafted Tuesday

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Imports usually don't play an OA year.

This year is going to be anything but a typical OHL season. Nobody knows if they’re going to get any imports over to the CHL... therefore if you have one as talented as Kirk, you keep him or deal him to a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad