Peterborough Petes 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
Nice feature on TSN during Leafs game last night of Petes 2 Leafs picks, Robertson and SDA by Craig Button lots of positive comments good for the team!

Reactions: NorthernVoice

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Nice feature on TSN during Leafs game last night of Petes 2 Leafs picks, Robertson and SDA by Craig Button lots of positive comments good for the team!
Anywhere to see this? I was at the game last night, so didn't get a chance. Can't find it on TSN website but maybe it's part of a different segment/video I didn't click on?

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
Anywhere to see this? I was at the game last night, so didn't get a chance. Can't find it on TSN website but maybe it's part of a different segment/video I didn't click on?

It was during the 2nd Intermission ... bout a 5 min segment on both SDA and Robertson

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
sorry cant seem to find it on web either watched it live last night if i do ill post for you

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
GAME DAY at the PMC!!
Interested to see what the bottom of the lineup looks like
Who is in? Who is out?
Depth is a great thing, but a slippery slope to keep everyone happy.
McTavish and Avon away for World U17 challenge Nov 2-7, Jones and Chisholm at OHL v Russia games :Nov 7 and Nov 11, respectively ......plus WJC camps and tournament in December (Jones, Chisholm, Kirk, Robertson?)

This will give some guys an opportunity. Hopefully they make the best of it.

Big game for Tye Austin tomorrow night in Ottawa (I’m assuming he starts)

Hope the boys put on a show tonight!

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
GAME DAY at the PMC!!
Interested to see what the bottom of the lineup looks like
Who is in? Who is out?
Depth is a great thing, but a slippery slope to keep everyone happy.
McTavish and Avon away for World U17 challenge Nov 2-7, Jones and Chisholm at OHL v Russia games :Nov 7 and Nov 11, respectively ......plus WJC camps and tournament in December (Jones, Chisholm, Kirk, Robertson?)

This will give some guys an opportunity. Hopefully they make the best of it.

Big game for Tye Austin tomorrow night in Ottawa (I’m assuming he starts)

Hope the boys put on a show tonight!
Should be a packed full barn tonight too, I can't wait

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Should be a good game - Hamilton has beaten some good teams of late. Need a big game from our D.
Yeah pumped for tonight's game but can't take Hamilton lightly. They've won three straight - in those 3 games Kaliyev had 10 points.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Very stressful, but fun game to watch. Got a little anxious watching SDA scrap at the end, but thankfully he made it out alright. Starting the home schedule with 2 big points

ptbopete

Oct 4, 2009
Peterborough, ON
A bit of a messy win but we'll take it. Hamilton played at half speed and almost beat us. Defensively the Petes need to be a lot better. Unfortch McNamara looked injured at the end there and had to be helped to the dressing room. Might mean Guryev is in this weekend. If we're making any acquisitions I would aim for a defenseman.

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Very stressful, but fun game to watch. Got a little anxious watching SDA scrap at the end, but thankfully he made it out alright. Starting the home schedule with 2 big points
I didn't have a good view, was the way it shows up on the OHL website accurate (SDA 2nd fight in the stoppage)? I assume that's an auto suspension.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I didn't have a good view, was the way it shows up on the OHL website accurate (SDA 2nd fight in the stoppage)? I assume that's an auto suspension.

SDA wasn’t a willing participant... didn’t punch back until Bertuzzi was sitting on top of him.

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
Denault and Grondin were the guys that dropped the gloves. Grondin was chucking bombs on Landry, and it was a result of the refs not breaking up the scrum.

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
Had to do a double-take when I spotted RM (aka - he who shall not be named) at the PMC tonight. Very weird

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone else catch Robertson stare down the Bulldogs bench after his goal? He had two long looks over at that bench.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Anyone else catch Robertson stare down the Bulldogs bench after his goal? He had two long looks over at that bench.

I think it was at Kaliyev. The two know each other well and have a good little rivalry going for OHL goal leader.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017

That's 2 games. Tough to miss @ OTT and @ OSH for a fight he wanted absolutely no part of. But he did throw a couple punches late so can't really argue it I guess.

Weird how him and Bertuzzi are throwing and then just both stop at the exact same time and are done with the fight, even though no ref is there to stop them lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad