Peterborough Petes 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
I’m extra glad I made the trip to Niagara on Sunday to watch the boys play. Pray to god that wasn’t the last time I get to watch this team play.:crossfing

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
Considering like 95% of our fan base is 200 years old it's a good thing they did this before our season ticket base died off.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Considering like 95% of our fan base is 200 years old it's a good thing they did this before our season ticket base died off.
Ha that’s funny man. You know what, it was the same in the early nineties when I went on a bus trip to a game seven, in what was a homer series that the Petes won. This was Jason Dawe and Mike Harding days with of course Dick Todd coaching. Funny that the Demographic hasn’t really changed much I guess. Also I guess better safe than sorry but man I’m sure many of us are going to really miss the O for awhile. Especially you guys with a team that could go deep.

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
Ha that’s funny man. You know what, it was the same in the early nineties when I went on a bus trip to a game seven, in what was a homer series that the Petes won. This was Jason Dawe and Mike Harding days with of course Dick Todd coaching. Funny that the Demographic hasn’t really changed much I guess. Also I guess better safe than sorry but man I’m sure many of us are going to really miss the O for awhile. Especially you guys with a team that could go deep.
Poor Petes fans have had so many painful seasons since 2006 that this one is really going to sting if this is how it ends.

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
At least we can say we didn't lose to Ottawa or Oshawa in the post-season. I'll always remember that season the Petes didn't lose to anyone in the post-season. Precious memories.

We're not going to get any kind of compensation for games we paid for with season tickets are we?

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
I’m thinking the teams must have known this was coming down the pipes because I’ve never seen the Petes honour OAs with a couple weeks left in the season.

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
Our only hope is a playoff of the top four teams but I think it's very unlikely at this point.

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
I think we will see Jones back next year.

G
S
3.png
Devan Dubnyk (G)
20/21$4,333,333
S
6.png
Alex Stalock (G)
21/22 $785,000
S
2.png
Kaapo Kähkönen (G)
19/20 $767,500
S
3.png
Mat Robson (G)
19/20 $925,000
S
3.png
Déreck Baribeau (G)
21/22 $733,333
U
3.png
Hunter Jones (G)
U
2.png
Filip Lindberg (G)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
If the Wild re-sign Kahkonen and Barbeau, there is an outside chance that Jones is back. I’m pretty certain those two goalies will sign with the Wild......it will be interesting to see. Training camp will be huge for Jones to determine where he ends up next season.

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
If the Q has cancelled the rest of their season does that mean no Memorial Cup?
Just last week at this time every was normal.
Now look at it -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad