Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
He would... but it ain’t happening.
I’m sure the Petes will be trying hard over the next couple of weeks to convince him to sign. Does anyone know which team(s) he would prefer to play for?

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I’m sure the Petes will be trying hard over the next couple of weeks to convince him to sign. Does anyone know which team(s) he would prefer to play for?

I don’t think anyone has that information.... but if I was a betting man, I think he ends up in WSR.

Petes1

Oct 26, 2002
Haven't they been trying hard for the past 4 months?

He's held out all summer waiting to get traded, he's now weeks away from getting what he wants. Anything can happen, but I don't see why he changes his mind now.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017

again, im not an insider i just know a few guys in the league. i honestly think most believe hes pretty certain about going to the ncaa. just some guys opinions based on ithe information they have. im not saying thats what will take place, just what the opinion of a few ohl guys are.

Petes1

Oct 26, 2002

It appears Erik Cermak could be injured?

I was trying to figure that out yesterday because he hasn't played any games yet. The roster on the Hlinka website doesn't even list Cermak. So maybe he just didn't make their final 12/13 forwards? The roster released by the Czech Republic last week had 15 forwards.

London has more assets to spend ;)
Should be interesting :popcorn:

London doesn't work with Stranges, Evangelista, Keane and Panwar.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelli27

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I was trying to figure that out yesterday because he hasn't played any games yet. The roster on the Hlinka website doesn't even list Cermak. So maybe he just didn't make their final 12/13 forwards? The roster released by the Czech Republic last week had 15 forwards.

Are they going to cut Panwar or Keane?

They sure cant trade them this year :) And I think assurances were made to both pre signing, they would at least get some PT being rotated in.

Things can change thou, but Im not holding my breath London gets in the game here.

Last edited:

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Oh geez -this is a terrible sad one.

Rest In Peace to our very own “The Diller”.

Thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family -he was a Peterborough treasure.

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
Oh geez -this is a terrible sad one.

Rest In Peace to our very own “The Diller”.

Thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family -he was a Peterborough treasure.

Gary was "a beauty" and will be dearly missed.

I especially loved the years that Gary and his son Pete called the Petes' games on the radio together. Watching Pete call the games on Cogeco now, it is obvious that he is a chip off the old block.

Reactions: Ptbomillsy619

Ptbomillsy619

Dec 17, 2017
Watching the hlinka cup see how Robertson looks and they have no one sitting on camera side and everyone on the other side

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London

London doesn't work with Stranges, Evangelista, Keane and Panwar.

London works if Gerard Keane plays in Junior A or B. I fully expect that to happen so they don’t use 4 cards on 16 year olds. But I don’t expect them to make a run at Will Cuylle

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
London works if Gerard Keane plays in Junior A or B. I fully expect that to happen so they don’t use 4 cards on 16 year olds. But I don’t expect them to make a run at Will Cuylle

keane is american, he can’t play jrb. committed to 4 cards when they signed them all

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Take this for what it’s worth.... but it sounds like Will Cuylle is skating with North York as they have opened up training camp. You would assume that’s where he will play this year should he not be traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad