Peterborough Petes 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
Petes are first OVERALL-

This is tremendous -if we are not in the CHL top ten this week I will be shocked.

I shouldn’t care but I have been feeling like our boys have snubbed-we belong on that list

I hope they never end up on the CHL Top 10........the last thing this team needs is to be told that they are one of the best teams in the country. They play much better when they feel they are being snubbed and have something to prove.

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for the codes, I'll try to make a point to post them each game if I catch it. Is the only way to see it when they post it on the video scoreboard?

Also we won Mary Browns row of the game last week. First time in 5 years as season ticket holders that we've won anything.

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
No problem ... I'm at every game and will post here the codes for reward points

Did you get the codes from this past years draft picks?? If not, I'll see if I can post them later today

Reactions: Diaero and Zebra

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
U17 selection Cameron Butler!! Congrats !!! most are 1st round picks from the OHL so congrats also to Petes for gettin a great one in Butler in the 2nd!! Also kudos to coach Wilson for bringing him along and giving him the ice for development!

Reactions: Zebra and Petesfan8

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
not sure if you guys have these ones either ... so I'll post them

Butlerunder17 - Issued today with the news
2019playerstowatch
Gally18
Cogeco
Homeopener2018
Nine
Tc18
Left handers
Draftready2018
Welcomeliam

Diaero

Nov 29, 2016
Really appreciate those codes.

Looks like Thursday's game could be close to a full house, still some tickets available but not nearly the huge gaps in some sections we usually see. Would be great to get Robertson back into the lineup.

Square Corners

Mar 1, 2018
Amongst OHL teams, we’re the best :naughty:

And after we take 5/6 points this weekend from Oshawax2/Mississauga, we’ll be up to 2nd next week (early prediction)

MCur19

Sep 27, 2017
DpvWtoAUwAAAhhH.jpg

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
With today's news of Chisholm and Jones added to OHL Roster for CAN/RUS series
Petes App code is ChisholmJonesSuperSeries

Wow! Jones has been and Chisholm is awesome; but, it’s normally a series for potential WJC invites? Is Peterborough hosting a game?

Square Corners

Mar 1, 2018
Wow! Jones has been and Chisholm is awesome; but, it’s normally a series for potential WJC invites? Is Peterborough hosting a game?

Kind of but not for everyone. It’s a tryout for about 5 guys, everyone else is either a WJC lock or filling the roster. DiPietro is a lock. Won’t see another WJC OHL goalie than him this year, no offence to Jones/Richardson/Villalta. The games are in Sarnia and Oshawa

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
When do we start losing players to the U17 tournament and the Russian Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad