Tribute Peter Loubardias, Some Kind of Career!

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Good for him. TBH, I was surprised he didn't leave sooner due to the health issues he had.

Hopefully he's going to still be around and still do lots of guest appearances on local shows and whatnot.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Met Loubo at a Flames pre season game in Saskatoon years ago. He was one level above with a camera crew when I said hey and asked for a picture, instead of crouching down and taking a quick pic, the guy climbed right over the railing, hopped down and shook my hand.

Genuinely good dude, all the best to him!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
The guy does his darnedest to always be positive even though it felt like at times he was the Michael Stone of Sportsnet and the Flames. He is a knowledgeable hockey man, passionate. Isn't he the son of Loco Lous too? Sounds like we'll be still hearing of him and from him, so that's good news. Wishing him all the best in his new endeavors!

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Was very surprised to be listening to him calling the Brick tournament going on in Edmonton right now. Some serious production value being put into a tourney for 10 year olds.

Reactions: Tofveve

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Seems like a very nice person and has a lot of knowledge of the game.

PBP and Color was a terrible fit for him, especially at the NHL level, his long winded boring stories and inability to be critical in anyway made listening to him painful, but I am sure there is a fit for that positivity and knowledge somewhere. It is too bad their is no money in Junior hockey because I think that positivity and lack of criticism would work with a younger group of players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad