Recalled/Assigned: Peter Holland recalled. Nieves assigned to Hartford.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Someone wants him? I guess if they look at his point production without actually seeing him play we could get a 5th.

If there is a team looking to add depth they would be looking at players like DD. The Rangers could get either a late pick or an older player in need of a shot like Holland who maybe the organization likes but the other organization doesn’t.

Reactions: bl02

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
giphy.gif

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
IMO the bottom liners haven't really been the problem for this team. Nieves has played well, Lettieri has played well. Carey has played well. Fast and Grabner have played very well. Vesey has played well enough. Desharnais--meh, but he's had some good moments. I'm more concerned about our slumping top 6'ers. They are the ones who really need to get going--who should be carrying most of the offensive load and have mostly been missing for the last three weeks. Calling Peter Holland up is not going to change that.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Im not sure Boo should of been sent down. but when he doesn't have to go on the waiver wire it doesn't hurt

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I don't see the problem, Nieves wasn't adding much. It also means Lettieri stays in the lineup

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah, and AV had nothing to do with Zucc - Torts was the main coach at the time, but it`s common in NHL.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, our 4th line center was the issue all along. Got it.

Let's replace a kid with another journeyman schmuck that couldn't stick to an NHL team if he wore a jersey made from Gorilla Glue and damage another kid's confidence.
Gotta say I am not surprised. Not that I am a Nieves fan at all, but I would rather have a kid get a chance then have AV's latest safe vet/waiver wire trash in the line up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->