Confirmed with Link: Peter Chiarelli - 4 year extension!

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Per AP.

And if Felger really is "going off," he's simply proving he's a contrarian dodo of the highest order.

Why would anyone even be angry? Couldn't they just fire him anyway if he starts doing a poor job (which he won't do)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Great news. This means 4 more years of success for the bruins. Boston Bruins = 2014 stanley cup champions. That is my prediction for next year. Go Bruins Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Chiarelli-Applause.gif

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
He was probably going off about the Bergeron extension too.

Nobody would watch his ****** show if he wasn't saying something stupid enough to gather that attention.

The TV side requires him to give atleast 3 rants a day. Have to be clueless to complain about this contract idc if it's for 20mill a year infact I wish it were longer.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Great news.

I remember watching the draft on TSN and Gord Miller was talking up the draft and he kept saying over and over, "Every Stanley Cup winner over the last 25 years was built through the draft. Every one." And it made me think... not this one.

Chara, Thomas, Horton, Recchi, Ryder, Kelly, Peverley, Paille, Campbell, Thornton, Seidenberg, Ference, Boychuk, Kaberle and McQuaid were all either signed (or re-signed) when they were UFA's or traded for by Peter Chiarelli. Not to mention Claude Julien who IMO, is his best acquisition, and according to the article, "the one he's most proud of."

That's some impressive team building. Glad to have him back for four more years.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Can someone post the TSN footage of Chiarelli anticipating Bergeron's winning goal in game 7 vs the leafs? I have good youtube skills, but, can't find it.

Hard to argue w/ what Chia has built. But, someone will.

Hopefully Cam is next, is he under contract or year to year?

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Game winning or tying? The tying one is the more legendary one:

gwg at about 6:18

:laugh: Look at Chiarelli at a/b 6:20. Right before Bergeron scores, he looks like a 5 yr old BBQing ants w/ a magnifying glass. He knew it was coming.

HNIC blows away NBC. NBC is hardly tolerable. Going to find out if I get satellite, I can watch HNIC during the playoffs instead of NBC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad