OT: Peter Budaj announces retirement

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I remember the ned flanders masks.

I remember he was a pretty good backup for the most part. At some point down the line, MT lost faith in him, to the point where he opted for tokarski in goal after losing price in the playoffs.

I think he lost alot of trust after he filled in for price in the 2013 playoffs.

Anyways, he seemed like a great team guy, with an upbeat attitude. Wish him all the best.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Mask on (off), f*** it, mask off (mask)

Mask off (on), f*** it, mask on ('')

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Was always impressed that he could sit for 2-3 weeks without playing and start a tough game on road (NY, Boston, etc.) and play very well.

He had a nice comeback season with the Kings after a couple of years in the AHL.

Adieu Peter.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Good guy, wish him well.

I’ll always remember how the real pronunciation of his name resulted in « bout d’ail » — garlic tip or piece.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
So long, #StupidSexyBudaj

bloumester.0.jpg

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
I remember the disappointment when the coach told him hey even though you dogged it for us as backup all season we're putting Tokarski in for the playoffs when price went down. I felt so bad for him. Enjoy your retirement Peter!

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I remember the disappointment when the coach told him hey even though you dogged it for us as backup all season we're putting Tokarski in for the playoffs when price went down. I felt so bad for him. Enjoy your retirement Peter!

Still amazed they played Tokarski over Budaj. A tank year,so just testing ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->