TSN: Petan potentially out in Winnipeg

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
https://www.tsn.ca/agent-jets-petan-on-outside-looking-in-1.1109159

Does anyone else think we would have interest in him. He is a pretty highly skilled player that could definitely be given a better opportunity here.

Petan for 3rd could be something that works for both sides
I wouldn't want to trade much for him as I think we're deepest at wing and we should look to address other positions first, but if the price is only a 3rd as you said, I'd love it. I think someone else would outbid that offer though.

Reactions: Larkin1578

Electric Eric

#91 To the Rafters!
Feb 10, 2014
Portland -> Netherlands
Smaller speedster, not sure if we really need him though. Could see him as a pick up for the Griffins though.

Side note, knew him when he was here playing for the Winterhawks, nice kid. Good character as Wright would say.

Larkin1578

Jun 22, 2015
Smaller speedster, not sure if we really need him though. Could see him as a pick up for the Griffins though.

Side note, knew him when he was here playing for the Winterhawks, nice kid. Good character as Wright would say.

I don't think he'll want to be stuck in the AHL like he currently is with Winnipeg.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
Wow I remember watching him at the World Juniors and dominating. Surprised it hasn't come all together for him yet but a change in scenery definitely could make a difference. I don't see it being here though.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Wouldnt mind him or Duclair as long as the price isnt too high. A low risk/high reward thing and if they get better you can either flip them for better picks or hold onto them.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I wouldn't mind putting in the waiver claim. I am not offering Winnipeg more than a 4th for him though. They are going to struggle to put him on their opening roster. There is no reason to overpay with a third.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->