pet peeves when I'm at a game

EmptyNetter

Jun 22, 2006
North Shore, MA
if the coyotes score 4 or more goals, you get a free chalupa from taco bell. i get so annoyed when the coyotes have 3 goals and everyone just wants them to get another goal so they can get a free chalupa. i dont want a stupid chalupa, i want a win!

ive even asked people, would you rather have a win or a chalupa and the answer always seems to be a chalupa.

I lol'ed. :D

Goalie_Gal said:
... but when the Devils are playing the Bruins and the fans are yelling about the Rangers, it's really just laughable.

Bruins fans are probably yelling about the Yankees.

People in front of me either leaning over the balcony or wearing those puck hats that obstruct my view are at the top of my list. Whose frigging idea was it to sell 2ft wide hats to wear to a game anyway?

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
however for sake of this thread, one big annoyance would be the people who yell and you know they have no clue about hockey, the team, or anything at all. people yelling "shoot" when we're moving the puck on a PP instead of taking shots (especially when there is still 1:30 in the PP) make me think about picking them up and tossing them down 20 rows, but you just gotta chalk it up to ignorance and move on. dont let people bring you down!

Combine a lack of knowledge with 20-something "puck-bunnies" and you get one of the most annoying combinations ever. I don't go to many hockey games because I don't have much of an interest in the Moose but I have gone to a couple this year. At one of them there were these 19-22 year old girls sitting behind us saying "are you going to take that" or "that's right, don't put up with that" in an annoying (kind of whiny) voice whenever something physical happened in the game. By the time the 1st intermission came around I was spending more time seething than enjoying the game. At she switched seats with a friend after the 1st, otherwise I would've gone insane.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
I agree with the Oiler fan earlier on in the thread who mentioned the people on the cell phones waving to their friends across the arena. Seriously, how lame is that? Vancouver seems to have a lot of people who do that.

Another pet peeve of mine is people who bang on the glass when a player skates by. What's the point, is the player going to stop and say "Hey Mike! How's it going buddy? Are you enjoying the game?"

12Kerr

Let's go Flyers
Apr 17, 2007
In the Crease
I agree with the Oiler fan earlier on in the thread who mentioned the people on the cell phones waving to their friends across the arena. Seriously, how lame is that? Vancouver seems to have a lot of people who do that.

Another pet peeve of mine is people who bang on the glass when a player skates by. What's the point, is the player going to stop and say "Hey Mike! How's it going buddy? Are you enjoying the game?"

Bingo on both parts

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Pet Peeves at the tank? The sitting back in the chair rule. Newbies don't know it, and are freakin' offended that you asked them to sit back. Some two drunk guys wanted to fight because we (us season ticket holders) asked them to lean back.

The only thing worse is when its a really fat guy, and his BACK-FAT is preventing him from leaning back - *** can he do??? STOP EATING CHILI CHEESE FRY'S!!!! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad