Proposal: Pesce to the Jets

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
I'd love this. Why would FLA do it tho?
To rid themselves of Ekblad’s contract. His deal is a bit pricey, which is why it may not be good value for Jets either.

Florida would aim to sign Trouba for less than Ekblad and get as much or more value from him.

Ekblad would give the Jets a top pairing rh dman locked up long term that replaces Trouba, and eventually Buff.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I agree with this method as long as the forward asset going is not Conner, Ehlers or Laine.

Then your not getting Pesce - or any other player remotely close to getting the job done.
you've gotta give to get. Just make sure you get value.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
I’d much rather move some of the old core forwards (Wheeler, Little, or Perreault), than any of the young core (Laine, Connor, or Ehlers).

Trouba, Roslovic, Petan, Stanley and a 2019 or 2020 1st would be my good pieces in play.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
giphy (7).gif

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Probably because Fleury and Bean arent really ready yet and they have like 5 righties.

OK, I can see them needing 1 LHD for the bottom pair. They have 4 righties plus McKeown. Apparently the plan is to move 1 of the righties. 3rd pair LHD aren't hard to find.

I'd give them Morrow for a 4th. That's what he cost us. :laugh:

I wonder if Niku for Pesce makes sense? If we could then do Trouba for Sanheim our D corps is looking pretty solid.
JMo - Pesce
Sanheim - Buff
Kuli - Myers
Myers to be replaced by Poolman or Kovacevic. Kuli replaced by Chiarot until one of our LHD prospects is ready.

Yes/No?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad