Perry joins Canada's top line vs. Swiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Deaner

Mar 6, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
London Knights said:
Yeah, they will not have control of the puck sometimes, but when the majority of that time is when the goalie is fishing the puck out of the net, who cares.

I find it quite funny how people drool over Brent Sutter and completely ignore who the coach is in London. A guy some of you might know who goes by the name Dale....Dale Hunter. The same Dale Hunter who had the guts to bench Rob Schremp during the critical playoff series against Guelph last year because he didn't play defense. I am not going to say that Perry is a defensive stud, but the guy isn't allowed to completely float in London, and he won't float at the WHC.

Perry is great at controlling the puck and making solid, and highly creative, passes. That is going to fit well on the line as all three players are top level offensive talents.

Never underestimate the effect of having weapons on the ice and how a team plays based on that. Teams are less likely to be agressive offensively with that line on the ice because one bad pass and you are watching an odd man rush that 85% of the time will result in a goal.

Get ready to sit back and enjoy something special. If this line clicks and stays together there is a very real chance you see these guys 1-2-3 in the scoring charts at the end of the tournament.

Great post,my thoughts exactly. People must also realize that Perry was a plus 30 for the Knights, second on the team only to Syrvet. Can't wait to see this line pick apart the defenses it will face. Give the line one game together to prove themselves and I don't think we are going to see them being broken up anytime soon.

LeafsGirl

Mar 31, 2004
Toronto
trahans99 said:
the game is on tsn at 8:30. i'm not sure about radio

theres a sidney crosby special on tonight to i think?? anyone confirm?

yep there is

NHL on TSN: Interview with Wayne Gretzky
The Great One goes one-on-one with Gord Miller, today at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt.

A Sidney Crosby Special
Get an up-close look at the 17-year-old junior hockey phenom and star Team Canada centre, today at 8pm et/5pm pt.

TSN.CA

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
trahans99 said:
oh boy oh boy oh boy ..... i'm very excited :)

And to puck1, I meant tsn the tv station. I dunno about the internet though, sorry. did you get the package in the mail yet?
Nope :dunno: Everyday i check but still no package. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad