Injury Report: Perreault (likely) done for the season

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Chevy made what looks to be a nice deal with Buffalo - we should be able to prove it in about 2 years.

Now he needs to work some more magic before the trade deadline. I don't see us holding on to the postseason without help in place of Perreault.

Derfel*

Please tell me Buff isnt going back to forward :shakehead

Buff isn't going back to forward.

Oh, Buff is going back to forward. I just wanted to make you feel better for a while.

Also - initial rumours were 2-3 weeks. I wonder what could have changed in 24 hours? What the initial prognosis was? That being said, if we can hang on until April and he comes back for the first round... wow, that'd be awesome.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
... So, I hear that McDavid kid is good!:sarcasm:

That's unfortunate. Time for Fefe to catch on fire so that our 2nd line doesn't miss a beat. And for Klingberg to show that he's the better Klingberg.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Likely out for the rest of the season?

So we can expect to see him back in a couple weeks then, based on previous injury reporting. ;)

---

Very bad news - would love to see Chevy make a move to bolster the line-up. It's even more critical than when he stated he was looking for a 3rd liner for the PO push. Looking forward to Stafford returning. All our best toys are getting broken. :cry:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Deja vu. Reminds me of Scheifele going down at the TD last year. At least we have a cushion this year instead of chasing

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Terrible. Buff back at forward and Klingberg filling in for Staffrd I guess. Good luck Klinger this is your chance to prove the brass wrong!

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
ZHZmWan.gif

This is seriously bad news bears. What sort of move could Chevy make?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad