Perezhogin vs. Zherdev

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
Qell They can both be good but there is no reason why anyone would vote for Perezhogin. He hasn't proved anything while Zherdev, on the other hand is playing great hockey for a bottom tier team.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Both will underachieve, Zherdev will be a bigger flop, yet he's gonna post bigger numbers than Perez.

Habsaku

Apr 28, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Perezhogin is great and all but Zherdev has maurice rocket richard winner potential. Had he not had so many problems at the start of the year, he wouldve had more then 30 goals right now.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Well Zherdev is younger way better already and has shown way more game breaking potential.

Perezhogins potential is no where near as good as Zherdev.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Yeah sorry habs fans, Zherdev all the way. He is truly an elite talent.

This one isn't even close imho, and I like Perezhogin.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Perezhogin has no enthusiasm in his game at this point in the season, he was something else at the beginning. But now he seems to be floating and affraid to be checked, I think thats the major thing affecting his game is the fear of being checked.

Zherdev on the other hand just tries to deke too much, hes a young Alex Kovalev. He will find his game by the end of this season, dont you worry. He has already started to put it together since Fedorov arrived.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
WEEB said:
No contest: Zherdev.

Perezhogin will be back in the RSL within 3 years, he does not have what it takes for the NHL.

i.e.? I don't understand this one because for an Euro, he has everything needed: speed, strenght (ask Keith Primeau after he will retire), a shot...... he only needs to learn english... his stats don't reflect his qualities... he has been playing for several games on the fourth line under Julien.

Zherdev is and will be a better player by the way... he is already better, even if he is two years younger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad