Pepsi Center is now Ball Arena

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
You weren’t asking as much as you were speaking at him with condemnation. Also your priorities might be oblique to what he considers to be important.

Why is it an overreaction? The guy is allowed to strongly dislike this. Or, there’s also the possibility that other things have preceded it and this is the last straw. Either way, foregoing a jersey is well within his rights.
Stop bullying @Avs91

Trinstin

Oct 30, 2009
Denver, CO
Fair enough, it’s a silly name. We’ve got a long road of jokes ahead... I wasn’t trying to bully you (hope you didn’t take it that way). You don’t have to buy Avs, Nugs, whatever merch if you don’t want to.

But you do realize you’re not punishing them at all, right? Anyway, I made my point, I’ll digress.

I can't stand this snowflake culture that's being encouraged. I hope I offend people, maybe it will expand their limited perspective.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I had never heard of Ball Corp before but a quick google search shows they're huge (see what I did there?) They must be paying Kroenke a lot for the rights.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Is Pepsi Vision now the Ball Screen? Would be great for Nuggets games to show replays of the Nuggets executing a high ball screen on the Ball Screen.

madman

Deadmarsh Deli Dills
Jun 6, 2009
Steamboat Springs
Hopefully the dumb fake rock thing out front that used to glow and emit fog from the weird Pepsi sphere gets replaced by an aluminum Aggro Crag that all us millenials can use to reminisce about the '90s. Is that too much to ask?

Too bad Ball couldn't pony-up for a new practice facility.:crossfing

Reactions: tshack

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Hopefully the dumb fake rock thing out front that used to glow and emit fog from the weird Pepsi sphere gets replaced by an aluminum Aggro Crag that all us millenials can use to reminisce about the '90s. Is that too much to ask?

Too bad Ball couldn't pony-up for a new practice facility.:crossfing

LET'S GO TO MO!

Reactions: madman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->