GDT: Pens vs. Sabres Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
do you disagree with anything in there? instead of making some pathetic sarcastic comments, you could challenge my points.

maybe i'm not the one who has growing up to do. i must have forgotten that the team is flawless because they had a winning streak.

OK

+ the Pens need Crosby in the worst way (no kidding, he's only the greatest player in the world)
+ the Pens need Martin similarly (Obvious, a little less so)
+ Orpik is not getting any better this year (d'oh)
+ Kennedy is not a top line player. he may not even be a bottom line player. (d'oh)
+ Neal needs to worry about playing his role instead of being a blockhead (d'oh)
+ Malkin isn't nearly as dominant as Crosby (see #1)
+ this team still doesn't have discipline despite the veterans they added (small sample size, inconclusive)
+ Niskanen is returning to his form from his Dallas days (bad game, small sample size).

"Growing up" presumes one can make sense of the inevitable and comprehend the idea that everything doesn't go just perfectly in one's little world--in life, but especially in the world of spectator sports.

CrozJawz*

Pretty sad that the Pens look like they have a better chance to score on the PK then on the PP, a PP mind you that has Malkin, Neal, and Iginla on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad